Flights & Ferries
From May to November the best way to get to Mykonos is by direct flight from several European airports. From November to April fly to Athens and then get a 35 minute flight to Athens (Aegean costs about €89 return). To assist you in the booking process, please see a list of websites listed below and just click on the link to go to the site. When you arrive in Mykonos take a Taxi from the airport to the House, this takes about 10 minutes and then sit on the beach in 15 minutes!
- For UK visitors BOOK EARLY with Easyjet as the seat prices rise considerably nearer your departure date. If booking later try www.travelrepublic.co.uk as they may offer late discounted seats with Thomsons.
- All flights and ferry services have an on-line booking service and you can visit their sites by clicking on the links below.
- Easyjet is the major direct airline for Mykonos. There is a DIRECT Easyjet flight DAILY from London Gatwick to Mykonos starting April until late October and Luton two days a week. Times of arrival also vary as there is now a mix of early starts or after midday.
- British Airways have a direct flight from London City on certain days of the week.
- Thomson sometimes flies to Mykonos in high season, so you may wish to view their site as they fly from Manchester. Also review Ryanair.
- There is a DIRECT Easyjet flight DAILY from Milan to Mykonos from June.
Ferries are available from ports in Athens all year round, and they go to Mykonos via two other islands. Port of Piraeus in Athens is very popular as it has a Metro link to Athens and is easy to get there via taxi or car. Rafina is not recommended as it has no Metro and has very poor road links. Journey time is 4hrs 30mins and costs about €21 each way for a passenger. Car costs about €65 each way.
Direct flights from many parts of Europe including Germany, Switzerland, Italy and Spain